Coming Soon - Download Tool
Coming Soon - Favorites List
Coming Soon - Reference Articles
Coming Soon - Reference Videos
Canva is an essential graphic design tool for everyone but especially for startups.
You can design you marketing materials and make them look professional without having to spend the time and expense on a graphic designer before your company is ready and can afford it.
One thing we often hear from entrepreneurs is the need to create a logo. You can do that in Canva. In Canva, you can also design professional looking facebook posts and ads, instagram posts, flyers, brochures, posters, videos, presentations, invitations, newsletters, reports, proposals, and media kits.
Canva has a free version. We would recommend starting with that. They also have free basic design tutorials. Take the time to watch a few. Remember that at the beginning, you want to keep costs low. You don't need the world's best logo yet. Something simple to start with is great. Go for free and basic. Canva lets you create your own logo - so we would recommend starting with that before spending money with a graphic designer.
- There is a free version that you can do a lot with.
- You can create a mood board to hone in on your branding
- You can use it to create a branding kit
- It saves you money from hiring a graphic designer until you are cash positive and can afford it
- You will need to invest some time learning it.
- The free Canva site does not have all the capabilities of the premium version.