Wed May 29
Stop managing your business using e-mail!
Is your business stuck because the only technology tools you employ are e-mail, excel and your phone to manage your projects and work with your team? If so you need to meet Trello, a tool crafted after the ease of using post-it notes. The best part, you do not have to be tech savvy to use it!
This is a "doing" session so you will be creating a Trello account and building out its capabilities to fit your business. You will need a computer for this workshop!
What you will learn:
- How to create boards and cards to match your projects
- How to incorporate power-ups, like google drive to share and comment on documents
- How to automate some of your project management
- How to integrate your team to leverage non-email collaboration
What you will build in this workshop
- A Weekly To Do List (For Individuals or Teams)
- A Sales Pipeline (Track your leads and conversions)
- A Marketing Plan & Calendar
Our Facilitator: Pete Ryan
Pete has worked for several startups in the bay area including LinkedIn. He is an entrepreneur and he understands the power of utilizing free software to power your startup in its early days. He started working for Trello in the bay area and has recently relocated to Austin, TX. His current role is enterprise advocate and he is going to show us the ropes on best practices so you can get every advantage out of Trello for your business.
What can you do with Trello
Accelerate DFW Foundation
1150 S. Frwy, (Building # 600)
FORT WORTH, TX 76104